Landing challenges - Show your best score and rankings in menus without having to complete them

Would be nice before to show your best score and rankings in the Activities menu. This would also benefit knowing which challenges you have completed or not.

2 Likes

I would love to see my points I was able to achieve in all the landing challenges. Ideally in the profile section. Right now it only shows up as a short flight in the log book, not very helpful at the moment.

3 Likes

It’s been bothering me since day 1. I did many challenges already and not only I cannot see the scores I’ve had but I can’t even see which challenges I completed. In the Profile section I can only see that I did 22 / 24 but which 2 I haven’t done yet? Mind boggling omission…

3 Likes

Still no answer on this?

Agreed (10 char limit)

1 Like

22 / 24 for me too… should be a great idea to have a visual distinction for those we made and those we didn’t.

I’d like a Landing Challenges page in your Profile, where it listed your score and rank for each landing challenge.

3 Likes

Hi, this is my first post. Anyway I think that it would be handy to see what your current ranking/personal best score (not yet attempted) is for a particular landing challenge possibly the most recent attempt (where applicable) without having to actually to complete the challenge.

I think this would be a useful thing to add, and it would make it easier to compare scores with my friends.

I just started doing some landing challenges and it’s puzzling to me I can’t even see which ones I have done in the past. It’s guess work it’s been so long.

Plus loading takes a while, prompting me to browse the net while waiting, however the challenge starts immediately. So, often, when I tab back the plane is already on the way and leaves me guessing where to land at what speed.

Ok, that’s just mean, throw in one without landing gear deployed at the start :rofl:

1 Like