Landing gear lever and parking brake lever still not completely working

Hi,

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the landing gear lever working properly on my Thrustmaster Quadrant Addon. The game recognizes it in the “up” position, but not in the down position. It is assigned to button #21, and use the “Toggle landing gear” option in MSFS.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

A two position switch should not be bound to a “toggle” command.
Bind the Up switch position to the Gear Up and Down switch position to Gear Down.

You must not have the TCA quadrant addon hardware yourself. Because the Landing gear lever does not have virtual buttons on both positions. Only the “Up” position has an active virtual button. The “Down” position doesn’t have an active virtual button.

So it’s technically only a single virtual button, where the UP position means ON, and the Down position means OFF.

But the Quadrant Addon is working. @DaBigBoy5047 can you delete all your custom profiles and use the Default profile as a base. You should see both Landing Gear UP and Down being bound to the same button. Leave it as is, because this is the only binding that will make it work. And try flying with the default profile, and don’t change that landing gear setting. You can duplicate the profile and rebind the other buttons and all like the Spoilers (which I remove from Spoilers axis and use digital input to make sure the Autospoiler works) and other bindings that you want to use, but leave the landing gear bound to the default binding.

I stand corrected.

Thanks, that worked. If only I had known this sooner, lol

I’m way late to this post, but want to give the authoritative Landing Gear mapping for the Boeing Thrustmaster Yoke, as of this writing.

GEAR UP - Bind to 18 (Landing Gear Switch), ON PRESS
GEAR DOWN - Also bind to 18 (Landing Gear Switch), ON RELEASE