Landing gear

Does anyone have any issues with the landing gear being lowered without any input from the pilot, it occasionally happens a random number of times during any flight on any aircraft. As far as I can see I have no double bindings, I’m at a bit of a loss as to how it’s happening?

It’s likely related to the well-documented “ghost” issues. Random things happen in your cockpit without you doing anything. Light switches, parking brakes, flaps, gear are randomly activated. It seems that some have tracked it down to being an issue with commands the AI planes are issuing, and some have had success getting around this by disabling AI traffic.

Personally, I’ve had no success with this. Even with AI and Live traffic / players all turned off, I still have random stuff happen in my cockpit.

Funny enough I already have AI aircraft turned off, for a second I was hoping I’d missed something, thanks anyway for replying.

I haven’t reported this as a bug yet, I was hoping someone would come up with a fix, or tell me what i’ve done wrong.