Landing Lights stuck on all planes - Solved

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Brief description of the issue:

On startup Landing lights and Beacon are on and I can not turn them off. Also with the CRJ4 the power swich is on and can not be turned off.

First started after SU7 but no one else has written about this problem so it is probably something about my setup but I can not figure it out.

Any help greatly received.

The switches sort of vibrate when I try to activate them but they dont move and the lights do not turn off.

Do you use a throttle like the Bravo or anything? I learned that if I try to click something that is assigned to a switch on the bravo, it will move, but then goes right back to it’s original position.

I use a CH throttle quadrant. Never assigned lights to it but I will check. Also an alpha yoke which I have unset all the lights - must check that as well maybe su7 set them up again.

1 Like

You Sir Latka are officially my hero.

It was various buttons on my Alpha yoke which have been turned off for almost a year now. Seems SU7 wanted them reassigned.

Should have thought of that but because I “knew” they were unassigned it didn’t occur to me.

Thanks very much.

1 Like

hahaha :slight_smile: You’re welcome!

It was only because I got my Honeycomb Bravo at the beginning of the month and had a few teething pains. Now I’m gettin pretty good with the key-binder in MSFS. :slight_smile:

Topic Author indicates issue solved by unassigned controller buttons.