Landing Tips for A320 Fenix - Full flaps issue

Too bad. Strange issue. Hopefully they provide a patch soon.

Hi all, are you using Honeycomb Bravo? Did you calibrate from the detent (NOT using the reverser zone) up to 100%? xlStuartlx had exact this problem, he was first using the reverser zone as well, after recalibrating without the reverse zone it worked… Maybe that helps!

Nope - using Gladiator and GNX-THQ.

Issue hasn’t left

I had the exact same problem. For me the this issue was caused because a random axis on my stick was assigned to the Flaps axis without me knowing about it. Somehow even with the axis at 0% and the A320 showing that the flaps were set to full it messed up the approach (especially the speeds with the red line on the speed tape in the PFD). As soon as cleared the flaps from that axis everything was ok.

I am using keys to extend and retract the flaps, so I don’t have that issue. What surprises me is that the engines don’t spool up during the approach. They should even at flaps 3. AT seems to be on and not limited.

By the way, flying 160kts on approach at flaps 1 is not recommended. This has nothing to do with the later problems, I think.

hi guys,
I found my solution for my setup
I am using TCA quadrant and sidestick. Unknowingly, after an update by msfs, my sidestick setup had change.
The slider on the sidestick actually bind to flaps. I unbind and did not put any input for the slider
and wallahhh~ it back to its normal behaviour of 140knt for landing.
But that’s me using my quadrant, maybe you can check the flap setting to the controller menu
I bet they sum the input from both quadrant and the sidestick
Hope this helps.

I’ve had exactly the same issue as iamblue since February 2023 - have now given up trying to fix it and just never go flaps full.

Fenix Discord, known issues says it is an Asobo problem so we’re on our own !

I could never get this sorted, both flaps l and full causes a stall for me. Have given up and deleted the Fenix - constant let downs. Support were crap. Will I spend money on the new Fenix fleet ? No chance.

I fly the FBW Airbus now - near perfect hand flown landings every time.