Larger Fonts and Tool Tips, Stretched Dialog Boxes after Nov. 24th Update 1.11.6.0

Same here.

Same here in 3840x1080

Same here, especially after resoultion change from 5900x1080 (3 displays with nVidia surround) to 1920x1080.

Hi all,
With 1.11.6.0 the text (from ATC, information about a cockpit button, etc.) resolution is different from image resolution. I mean, I use 1440p as graphic resolution but the text now looks like 800x600.

Same problem since USA update. Iā€™m in 3840x1080 (32/9) and subtitles are very stretched because not in good resolution

Same problem

Yep same issue here at 3440 X 1440.

Appears stretched in the horizontal direction and/or lower resolution

Same problem hereā€¦

Every update a new surpriseā€¦ At least now I know that the problem is not on my side. subscribe

Similar issue here. I have my full screen resolution set 2560x1080 which is the native resolution for my monitor but the developer pane is showing 4096x1720. I have done everything that most people have suggested but nothing seems to work.

The latest update has created further issues for triple screen users, With the view stretched across three screens the exit windows are now oversized massively. This adds further problems to the other issue raised previously. Asobo, please test the effect of updates on triples prior to release too:

Menu pop-ups: please raise the priority Asobo

3 Likes

I wasnā€™t aware that MSFS supported multiple monitors.
Is this something new? How did I miss that?

1 Like

You can stretch the image across multiple monitors. You can also use WideView to network alternative views. I stretch my view across three monitors and use Wideview to give me me an undistorted view on a fourth substitute left monitor. Works nicely aside from the new menu position/size issues since the previous update.

Perhaps this should be moved to the ā€œBugs and Issuesā€ area so it can be voted on.

The OP can move it easily via the menu when editing the original post.

In any case, silly little bugs like this shouldnā€™t be happening. I get the feeling that fresh eyes are delving into the code without a transfer of knowledge/history.

Okay! Itā€™s now moved! :+1:

You canā€™tā€¦ at least not properly. When I say ā€œproperlyā€ I mean having control over each display so the image isnā€™t wonky on the outer two monitors.

Hello everyone.

Same little bug here

NVidia Surround 5760x1080 ā€¦

:wink:

1 Like

Also a problem on ultra wide screen monitors. Asobo appear to have set the width of these windows as a ratiio to screen width, instead as a fixed size as it was before. Why they would do this is not clear. Perhaps just a test change that snuck in with patch.

1 Like

Hi all,

not only the message boxes are distorted, even the tooltips inside the cockpit are affected. See here (dontā€™ care about the language of the message :slight_smile:):

2 Likes

Same problem here.