Las Vegas Addon missing after purchase

You can purchause this 10 times and you would still not have any access to the content you bought for YOUR/OUR money.

What stupid unbelievable fail of Microsoft cant believe that…

1 Like

I have the same issue. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

2 Likes

So many hours past and the incompetence is unbelievable the problem is still not solved… i should calm down really but i cant stand it spending my money and not getting anything out of it…

4 Likes

I submitted a ticket over 32+ hours ago because I never received the Las Vegas addon. I’ve submitted pictures of the marketplace transaction receipt and have sent multiple requests as to the status. I haven’t received any feedback or responses. Went to their Facebook page, still waiting to hear from anyone as to what’s going on.

2 Likes

Still a very frustrating situation…

Same here,i had this issue when i purchased Portland but was able to download the next day.
Now its saying,after restarting, buy and download where previously it at least acknowledged id bought it,ill wait a day as i did with Portland and take it from there.

1 Like

FlyTampa and the MSFS team have resolved the issue:

“FYI that we had users unable to download the Las Vegas Airport City/Bundle after purchase. The issue was resolved at ~7 AM PST/4 PM CET today.”

Try to either redownload via content manager or by deleting any Las Vegas scenery that may have started to download and relaunch your sim.

1 Like

Oh yeah Vegas is here and looks Sooooo cool💖

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 17 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.