Latin VFR A321 NEO - With Horizonsims Mods = Fantastic

I feel i have to just chime in here an let people know this is actually a fantastic combination.

There is not much to say other that the A321 Neo with the Mod is outstanding. I own the Toliss A321/Neo in X-Plane well I own all their planes, and quite honestly For flying A-to-B this is just a fantastic combination.

The only thing that is glaring is the lack of the Dual Cooling on the PW engines, I could of missed it, but I did not see it. Other than that it is fantastic. The A321 Feels weighty, and flares lovely, I cant tell the difference between this and the Toliss one in most flight phases.

Even though we are getting the A319/21 from Fenix we are not getting a NEO, so the A321 Neo is a great choice for NEO OP’s but I also could not resist the A319, and again with the Mod it is amazing.

Do not miss out on the A321 NEO people, the FlyByWire Cockpit is 90% there anyway, and as I have said having the Toliss one in X-Plane there is not a massive loss in using this.

The A319 mod even shows EPR! with the IAE engines, and it looks accurate too. They even did custom sounds.

10/10 Would recommend.

2 Likes

Is there still graphical glitches on the cockpit windows?

There are in the wing views and the LVFR Cabin is missing, but no glitches in the Cockpit. You can create your own camera files I think. Nothing Horizon can do about it however.

I’ve noticed the wingflex clips through where the engine mounts to the wing. Anyone else notice that too?

To be honest I have not noticed any of this. I dont look outside the plane much. I hope this can be fixed. Although it really needs Latin VFR to help I think, and I hope they do, this mods makes people like me want to buy their planes. If it were not for this MOD I would never buy a plane like this.

Same here. Only purchased the plane because I heard the mod was so good.

1 Like