Learjet 75

To perpetuate the Learjet Legacy with the Microsoft Flight Simulator series. It will be great to have the glass cockpit Learjet75

Would be even greater to have a Steam gauge Learjet 35.
After all we already have several glass cockpit passenger jets but still no steam gauge passenger jets.

7 Likes

+1 :+1:

I love the Executive jets… without steam panels :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’m talking about

1 Like

Hi!! Where do you get The Learjet 75?

It’s not on MSFS I was suggesting someone should do it

I would also like to fly one of these in sim. I have a friend who flys one and recently got to go check it out. Haven’t been in a cockpit since a 737 when I was a kid.

1 Like

Wouldn’t mind a Learjet 75 as a Expert Series plane, hehe.

4 Likes

A later variant Lear 25 would be a great alternative and my preference for that extra range whilst still delivering that awesome cruise speed. Decent quality Lears should be apart of the sim and it’d be shame not have such an icon here. C’mon Bombardier.

3 Likes

But you can´t say Learjet 45 without saying Dassault Falcon 50 and Challenger 650.
Why only choose one when in secret you want them all? :wink:
I think I would pay everything to get that legendary Hotstart Challenger into the sim.

4 Likes

Well Inibuilds Sim Solutions has taken the initiative on the Learjet 75 hope they do good on it really like seeing this Aircraft get to the sim Love the G5000 and the aircraft itself!

2 Likes