LEBL LVFR invisible building (only can see jetways)

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

I’m use Xbox series S

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

yes

Brief description of the issue:

When I land at the airport I don’t have any problem but when I load it to leave there I always have this problem and not only here, also in Madrid, Kai Tak and Las Americas, I have 30 more airports and I don’t experience any problem but I already tried this one more than 10 ways and still having the same problem

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

When I load the scenario from the beginning of a flight, I rarely get the first or second time starting the flight but most of the time the airport appears like this from the SU11

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Xbox series S

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Since SU11

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hello,
The Bug Reports area is for first-party Microsoft and Asobo products only. I have moved your post to Community Support.

If you wanted, you could contact LatinVFR about this issue.

1 Like

Thanks, I already send the issue to them, but it’s happening in Kai tak and las americas and those airports came from another developers

Thanks!
If you personally see this happening at Microsoft’s Kai Tak (not the third-party Kai Tak), please feel free to log a bug about that airport. That would be okay in Bug Reports.
Thank you!

1 Like