LEBL missing scenery (jetways with invisible buildings)

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Brief description of the issue:

At Barcelona LEBL airport, there are jetways with invisible buildings, I’ve restarted the sim twice but issue still persists

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

LEBL

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Xbox Series X

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I’m experiencing this same thing on PC in LEST. I created another topic earlier today and have now updated it with LEBL Missing scenery in some default airports - Sim Update 10 BETA / Scenery and Airports - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

1 Like

Thanks bro I’ll have a look

Hello, two moderators went to this airport and neither of us saw these missing terminal buildings. Are you still seeing this issue? If so, do you have any mods installed?

Really sorry for my late reply but it must be fixed now as the problems gone for me but thank you.

No problem! Thanks for responding!
@manolobiene also reported it fixed in that other bug report, so I will close this out. Sounds like it may have been fixed a few days ago.