Leonardo's MD-82 Pre-Release Quick Start Guide

In this longer format video we will be looking at the Upcoming release from Leonardo SH, the Maddog X or the MD-82 specifically. This continues to stay one of the most detailed aircraft simulation ever developed on any Simulator before and it is now going to be available on MSFS 2020 as well on April 30th 2022. Before it releases, I wanted to put out a Quick Start Guide for everyone to watch and refer to, both for old and new simmers to revise on or learn how to get this aircraft up and running. Along with that I have also gone over some of the features that this aircraft has to offer. Further, I will be diving deeper into the manuals and doing more videos about different systems but for now I hope this quick video helps everyone in deciding that this is a sure shoot purchase for anyone into detailed airliners for MSFS and I hope you enjoy watching the video. A HUGE thanks to Stefano from the FTMDX team for providing me with this Pre-Release copy of this aircraft. I’ve had the most fun creating this video out of all of my videos till date.
-Ved (YT: AirborneGeek - AirborneGeek - YouTube)

Please let me know if you would like me to cover anything specific about this aircraft :slight_smile:

10 Likes