LEPA third party airport - has anyone had a bad experience with Xbox?

Hey guys, I have a cuestion

I’m thinking of spending €20 in one of the two LEPA Palma De Mallorca airports available for Xbox and I wanted to know if anyone has had a bad experience, for example black screens when leaving there or CTD at a destination airport after leaving there or the oposit , arriving towards Palma De Mallorca.

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

I have the JSPCO palma de mallorca on xbox and have no issues with it its brilliant

1 Like

:pray: thank you

1 Like

This is currently on sale but I’ve never heard of JSPCO or is this the same as Just Flight version available outside marketplace and reviewed by Filbert Flies? They look similar so maybe Just Flight sells in marketplace under JSPCO name?

Exactly. They are each selling a different scenario, and Justfly sells its product through JSCPO because it is an independent studio that has obtained the “concession” to sell from the company, but it is made by a group of people who actually live on the island and know the airport to accuracy

1 Like

I have the JSPCO one on xbox and no issues and is a great airport in my opinion…

1 Like

Hi all, new to MSFS (or ‘40th Anniversary Edition’ as it’s called on Xbox — the version I own) and am looking at the two PMI sceneries on Xbox Marketplace. To clarify, are these two different products or the same one? There appear to be some visual differences between the two but it could just be time of day or weather effects?

Thanks,
Karl