Les Spoilers

Bonjour sur pc joystick X56

les spoilers ne sort plus avec un bouton du joystick il sont activées automatiquement à l’atterrissage . pourquoi ?? vraiment gênant

bonne journée à vous

Welcome to the Forums. Please be aware that the forums are in English - we are currently unable to support other languages. This is detailed in the Code of Conduct here: Code of Conduct - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

We realize that Engish is not the first language for many of our members but there are online translators which can be used to generate acceptable English which will increase your chances of getting a response and help

Thanks for your understanding

yes, I have the same problem, I can no longer activate the spoilers manually. I tried to reassign the commands but nothing works.

Yes, I have that same problem! Either pressing the (/) on the keypad w/ the number lock (on) or the [#3] button on my Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick will not deploy them? They do deploy upon landing and applying the reverse thruster’s?

I wonder if many people have the same problem? This is the only topic on this subject.

moi aussi le spoilers ne fonctionne pas dans tous les avions et meme les boutons du tableau de bord ne sont pas fonctionnel ils s’allument en bleu quand on veux les actionner

@UncappedPrawn36

Please see the post earlier in this thread about posting in English. Thank you.

Bonjour,

Moi aussi même problème parfois les volets s’ouvre ou se ferme (touche 3 et 4 en fonctionnement normal) pour les spoilers touche 2 qui ne fonctionne pas
Fonctionnement parfois aussi spoilers et volet ensemble
Cordialement.