Let’s see some bush flying shots!

11 Likes

Great shots!

1 Like

Thanks dude ! :grin::saluting_face:

3 Likes

Nice shots. Would be useful to know what aircraft (when 3rd-party) folks are showing in pics, & locations too so we can follow in your tracks… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Tanana River SE of Fairbanks, Alaska

Puncak Jaya summit in western Papua

PNG Highlands north of Tabubil

5 Likes

My shots are of the Wilga by Got Friends. Amazing addon, comes with its own airfield/ farm

Landing the cub on the Liberty cap-Columbia Crest Saddle on Rainier 14,000’ This has actually Been done.

4 Likes

That’s amazing ! Not much oxygen for that engine so I bet it’s harder than imagined lol

Off the coast of the Cayman Islands

4 Likes

Some practice runs with Beaver @ Snowflake Lake

Sky Dolly is messing with the flaps…

5 Likes

RAAF B-24 flying to and landing at the secret RAAF base Corunna Downs

jk9957 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk9959 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

there’s the strip
jk9963 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk9966 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk9969 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk9978 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

2 Likes

Years ago a guy really did this, landed on the liberty Cap saddle on Mt Rainier at about 14,000’

1 Like

Easy! But could he take off again? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was a real life glacier pilot on Denali for a number of years. Slope is the big thing! At 14 thou he had trouble re starting his plane and took off dead stick (no power) and landed on a nearby frozen lake. And no landing at 14K in a normally aspirated aircraft is not easy on a steeper slope as power is needed to cushion the flare. Landings are made with considerable power in the flare and landing.

2 Likes

In the mountains of western Mexico between San Ignacio 2 (MX15) a 2073 ft dirt airstrip at 11,300 ft & MMOF (Guachochl) at 7,993 ft:

2 Likes

Here is a shot of the Porter in a place I landed my real Supercub in the Alaska Range, inside Denali National Park.

2 Likes

Following the John river to Crevice Creek (1AK1) in the Gates of the Arctic National Park & Preserve:

1 Like

bro got the nvidia rtx 4090 :skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

DHK02 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

LM (012) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

G-AFEA (0004) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

G-AFEA (0006) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

G-AFEA (0005) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Screenshot (1061) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Screenshot (1064) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Screenshot (1306) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

2 Likes