Lewis and Clark Expedition Flight - Leg 7 - FlightShare

Lewis and Clark Volume 7 will be this Sunday at 16:00 UTC (11am Eastern). We will be departing out of 37S and winding our way Southwest to the Charles M Russell National Wildlife Refuge. The terrain will be a bit more variable this trip, but because of all the national forests we will have a pretty small choice of airports once we get going. We have one stop planned, and if we need more, we will have to get creative :wink: The end of our trip will be at K79S at Fort Benton. You should expect about an hour and a half of flying time at around 150 knots. BushyBen419 will post the flight plan under his name in FlightShare just before the event. We had real good luck last time flying on the West USA server, so we should try it again. We will also be joining up on the FlightShare Discord Server as well as have an Airspace on FlightShare. Looking forward to flying with you all again!

Join the Event Voice Channel here in the FlightShare Discord

If you donā€™t already have FlightShare you can get it for free here: FlightShare

Which server please

Should be aboveā€¦ West USA server

Hey guys,
i wanted to join the fly-in. Discord and FlightShare were no problem, but i couldnā€™t see the other planes in MSFS. I was connected on the Western USA server.
How to set up the multiplayer and traffic settings in msfs?

Thanks in advance.

In the sim, on the world map, click Flight Conditions on the top right. Then make sure under the Multiplayer section that you have ā€œAll Playersā€ selected.

1 Like

Hey NicoGiaMia,
thanks for your answer. Iā€™ll try again at one of the next fly-ins.