LFML Marseille some problems

It’s allready there with France VFR network - OBSTACLES ET REPERES VFR ADD-on.

Everything good now, thank you for your work

Now I don’t understand. Is it worth building a radar? It turns out that the radar will interfere with pilots who have VFR addon installed.

Hi!

Do you only offer PayPal? And will you release it on Simmarket?

(Don’t want to buy on the marketplace as sceneries are encrypted and getting late updates)

The Vitrolles radar is in the Provence landmarks vfr, freeware in flightsimto.

yes the provence landmark was updated by magnetic33 to remove generic hangars to south of the airport. thanks to all :wink:

The radar of Vitrolles is the radar of the airport, it seems legit to integrate this radar directly in the Marseille Airport scenery. This avoids having to install large landmark packs for only one airport radar :blush:

This might be a stupid question but, I bought and installed ‘Marseille/Provence’ through Sim market. I assumed FS would register it as “owned” but it doesn’t show up in my “owned list”.

The Airport works great btw, I’m only wondering how I update any future changes or optimizations.

I can assume that you bought Marseille from another developer. Because my scene is not presented on SimMarket yet. Quick test: do you have the interior of the main terminal?

Thanks for your quick reply.

Seems you’re right (of course). Let me give you a short roundup of my sale.

I saw LFML had a discount on the Marketplace in FS2020. I watched the images ánd noticed the Airport was regularly updated, which for me is a reason to trust the developer to keep the product up to date.

Then I searched on the internet and found that ORBX and Sim-Market had the product in their list.
I compared the images on both sites to verify they sold the original (your) version. Both products were exactly the same and I assumed this was the same version I watched in the Marketplace. I also thought ORBX would offer a version they developed themselves which would be different from the Sim-Market version. Because the images were identical I assumed there was only one single version.
Because I have an account on Sim-Market I ordered it there. You know the rest of the story…

I haven’t bought anything through the Marketplace because of the “Credit buying” part. It feels a bit like “Habbo-Hotel” where you have to purchase a number of credits that you’ll never spend entirely. But it was my mistake so I’ll consider buying the right version tonight. I just have to see that interior of yours (lol).

Now there is a large selection of the same airports from different developers. This is very good for pilots.
I always post my screenshots in the “Product Announcements” thread. [UPDATE 1.4] Marseille Provence LFML | BMW969

1 Like

Hello,
I live in Marseille and I love this airport, thx so much !!!

My question is how to modify parking assignment , Ryanair/Easy/Pegasus flights are at MP2 terminal, AF parking 1/2/3/4, Air corsica parking 5…

Thx for your answer !
best regards.
Mppnc