LFML Marseille some problems

I fixed a bug that occurred during the final assembly of the airport that resulted in blue squares on the ground and stuttering for some users. I submitted an update to Marketplace. I think that next week everyone will be able to get it.

3 Likes

Hello, I’ve sent you an email this morning, thank your answer and your time to keep the scenery updated !
Hope I’ll see updates in the marketplace soon :slight_smile:

Hi
Good to know; I purchased the airport yesterday and effectively I had the bad surprise; good to know you’re working on it.

I have already received an answer that the update will be available on Thursday. (August 25th by 6pm PT) I’m excited myself. It was the simplest mistake of the final assembly of the archive. Now everything is smooth as silk and no blue squares.

4 Likes

Great news thanks for your support
looking forward to it

I don’t know if it’s the correct place to talk about that but I have a little request for a future update.
Is it possible to add the weather radar of the airport called “Le radar de Vitrolles” ?
It’s a weather radar that overlooks the airport, also an iconic radar visible from the airport.
It would be fantastic to see this radar on your scene :slight_smile:

Here some pictures of it le radar de Vitrolles | le radar de l'aéroport de Marseille … | Flickr

Thank your for your amazing work

1416690986_4eabb53f58_z

It’s not a problem) I’ll make a radar.

3 Likes

Don’t forget to add PAPI to the 31L on LFML, thanks

Thanks, I didn’t notice that 31L has PAPI. Now I have found it in other charts. But I won’t have time to fix it tomorrow, since the airport is currently being tested. I will add PAPI in the next update.

3 Likes

Just a quick note your lille lesqin struggles with fps at times, not sure why, been like that for a while. Could you look at it? Keep up the great work, bought nearly all your airports they are superb.

Exactly what I wanted to hear, I have been waiting for this airport for long time. My favourite route since a while has been ZĂĽrich-Marseille for my weekday after work flights. Beautiful work btw on the airport.

hello beautiful airport and superb work just one thing why is there a cruise ship on the Etang de Berre when in reality no cruise ship parks there thank you

Hello! Maybe Google Street is wrong

ok man and for new update is coming tonight on market place?

August 25th, by 6pm PT (Pacific time)

The first update is already available. Just download it from Marketplace. I look forward to hearing from you about the results.

you and your team did a good job more blue squares on the ground and the fps are very good just one thing for the next update the track 31L has one ILS it seems to me I’m not sure and if you can remove the boat at the level of the pond thank you very much and thank you for your work

I see in Navigraph ILS only for 31 R

ok man thanks for your job

Everything seems to work perfectly this morning with this new update, thank you!
Hope to see soon a new update with the radar of Vitrolles/ papi 31L

Thanks for your reactivity and your great job !