LFPG Major Step on Taxiway Q6 at 27L

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

N/A

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No

Brief description of the issue:

There is a massive step in the taxiway Q6 at 27L

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

I have full thrust applied in this image. The aircraft is stuck fast.

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Debug > Display position)

LFPG

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

I rarely come on this forum to scream, but this sort of bug sends me over the edge. This is Charles de Gaulle for crying out loud. I spent a considerable amount of time planning this flight in the A310 via SimBrief, hand entering the flight plan on the map, configuring the aircraft from C&D, taxiing all the way here only to get stuck on this step that the aircraft with full thrust applied cannot get up and over.

This is totally ridiculous and should not be happening 2.5 years into the life of the sim. You folks need a software tool that can check the airports for this sort of mess. You need to run this tool every-single-time you prepare a new build for public release. These sorts of issues at major international airports just should not exist in MSFS. Full Stop.

Taxi to 27L via Q6 observe step at location in screenshots.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Xbox Series X

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes, same issue on unmodded PC store version.

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

1 Like

Hi @NixonRedgrave
Could you add the PC store tag to your title. It appears to also have the same issue on that version of the sim, too.
Thanks!

1 Like

I can confirm on xsx, not the only step on the taxiway.
CDG is a mess

1 Like

Hi, You don’t need to tag something with additional tags. They only need one tag.
The purpose of the mandatory tag is to give the QA team a platform to test on. We used to ask for platform in the bug template. But so many people delete these templates or ignore the questions that we made mandatory tags. But, you only need one tag.

2 Likes

Hello,
The release note of WU13 says
“Fixed a minor terraforming issue at LFPG”
The issues were not minor. And the improvement is huuuuuuuuge this time. This said, some terrain issues still remains.