Licenses given by MS/Asobo etc

What is okey to use? Is there licences given by MS/Asobo to be used in commercial products?

Seeing the updated description on the Bredok3d 73 Max made me wonder…

It’s hard to tell from a single paragraph of description here. It could really mean anything. But from what I’m seeing, it looks like the designer can use parts of objects that was already used in the sim itself. So I’m guessing functionality like the AutoPilot, ILS approaches, LNAV and VNAV systems that was already part of the 747 or 787 systems are allowed to be used in this add-on.

On top of that, they have 5 separate licenses to use some part of the exterior and interior 3D models. Which may mean, they splice things together that comes from these different licenses.

This is just my guess but if they’re licensed to use the Yoke design by Boeing, but only holds the license for the seats by Airbus. Then the designer would only be able to splice the Boeing style Yoke, with the Airbus style seats. Which may explain the criticisms I’ve been seeing about this aircraft.

Of course this is just my guess and example, so it might be an inaccurate analogy.