Light Switches Inop C172/152, Probably on others

So I have another thread in here where I talk about the maddening journey I have been on trying to get a basic throttle/mixture setup to work for a C172. I got it figured out, but don’t ask how because I still don’t know. But now I have a new issue…

I have noticed that the light switches for the C172 G1000, other than the beacon light, will no operate with the Alpha. Later on, when I turned the camera into the cockpit and tried to manually flip them with the mouse, they still wouldn’t operate! This can’t be normal!

In the Controls Options menu, I can confirm that when I flip the light switches, they are assigned the appropriate task, though I don’t know what good that is because I was getting the same bogus information when dealing with the Bravo.

FTR, I also use XP12 and none of the issues I have had with MSFS.

you may have multiple bindings for the switches that are conflicting

Understandable for using the switches, but would that apply to manually flipping them with the mouse?

Also, in Controls Options, the only profile I have for the Alpha show that the lights are indeed controlled by the correct switches.

I am seriously getting ready to ask for my money back- just not worth the hassle anymore.

I’m having a similar experience all my light switches work with the exception of the beacon. I have double checked to make sure the switched is not bound to any other switch. Just like assassin11B2P I cannot toggle the switch with the mouse and the control options highlights when toggling the switch.