Limit zero GIB?

I need some feedback. Last night I found it impossible to connect to Bing. I am told consistently that I do not have enough bandwidth. But there is something else different, at least I have not noticed it before. Under current data consumption, I have a limit of 0 GB and it is highlighted in red. I honestly do not know if this is normal, or if this is new. Can anybody provide some perspective on this and if this is something that should not be thus displayed, how do I change it so that I can once again experience Bing data?

@KJKerr
The red line is normal if you’ve got the “data limitation” option (a couple lines below the red line) set to “off”.
So that’s not a problem, per se.

There could be other problems (your ISP, the servers, etc) that are affecting your issue, but having that red line isn’t the issue.
I’m assuming you’ve checked to make sure all the appropriate options at the top of that page are on (online functionality, Bing Data, etc).
Regards

Thank you for replying. I got it sorted. Last night I tried an experiment by using an add-on which injected images from an alternate to Bing. Even after discarding that option and eliminating it, it had reset something in a file within Windows. I did a bit more research, discovered what to reset and how to do it, and I’m glad to report that MSFS is operating as it should as of five minutes ago.

2 Likes
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.