Limited Range on Flight Controls in Cockpit view using Turtle Beach Velocity one

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No, but tested issue with devMode on, still persists

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes, clean install

Brief description of the issue:

This is among the weirdest bugs i have ever encountered: When giving full elevator input in cockpit view, the controls only move very slightly and ‘shake’ a bit. When jumping to external view, controls move as expected. When switching views while holding full elevator input, the control surfaces visibly snap into position (see attached video). I tried my XBoX Series-Controller and the issue disappears. I also checked for Duplicate assignments and haven’t found any.
Take Offs a really hard in cockpit view due to that issue. I have not found any comparable issue, so i am opening a new thread. Don’s know if it’s relevant, but i am also experiencing the issue described here.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Video with control inputs as read by windows 11
My sensitivity-settings, just for good measure:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Connect your Turtle Beach Velocity One, start a flight, attempt takeoff.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Processor: Intel Core i7 12700
GPU: Zotac 3070ti
16 gb RAM
Turtle Beach Velocity One, Firmware version 1.4.0 i believe

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

1.29.30.0, issue also persists on whatever the current ‘stable’ version is.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: