0.19.1.0 Core
0.19.1.0 Documentation
0.19.1.0 Samples
0.19.1.0 Samples XBOX

0.1.7.0. DA62 Installer

1 Like

What is DA Installer?

Thanks as always for posting!.
Is this version good to go even in case you’re not participating in the SU10 Beta?.

It’s an airplane model

Not sure. Shouldn’t be a problem I guess. It’s mostly added functionality and bug-fixes. You’ll find all you need to know here under the SDK section:

1 Like

Understood, thanks so much!

Hey guys i have a problem installing SDK version 0.19.1.0 when i open the installer ist showing me : msfs sdk installer ended prematurely pess finish to exit and i need SDk for an anddon i baught i have a video of the problem but i cant upload it cause i have new acount and it wont allow me to upload files

Tried installing as Administrator? Temporary disabling antivirus?

yeah i tryed to disable antivirus but idk how to start it as administartor

tried it to start it as admin but its not woarking

Dropbox:

0.19.2.0 Core
0.19.2.0 Documentation
0.19.2.0 Samples
0.19.2.0 Samples XBOX

0.1.7.0. DA62 Installer

The last Core 0.19.2.0 is broken: not a valid Win32 application.

I have try to launch it with
runas /user:administrator MSFS_SDK_Core_Installer_0.19.2.0.msi

but I have always the same error message:
RUNAS error: Unable to run - MSFS_SDK_Core_Installer_0.19.2.0.msi
193: MSFS_SDK_Core_Installer_0.19.2.0.msi is not a valid Win32 application.

Tried downloading again? File works fine here. Maybe your antivirus or something is stopping it.

I have only Microsoft Defender ant i tried several time to download it. Each time the download succed : 122 Mo.
The problem is when i tried to install it.

It may be that your version of windows has some problems. Try this to restore your current version of Windows with Reset Windows Update Tool

I have worked as Administrator 38 years so I don’t reinstall Windows each time I have a problem :sunglasses:

This morning I checked my Windows Defender and noticed a problem.
Via Microsoft (Redirecting), I managed to repair Windows Defender with success and I redid the installation which this time went well.

Problem solved.

hey guys ii still have the same problem that the installer wont show me the screen to set the destination but it gives me a crash screen BTW its the first time i install SDK and would it woark if someone just send me the folder ?

TY :>

Really think you have to install it properly. Guessing there are a few DLL’s and paths that need to be registered.

Have you tried installing as Administrator and with antivirus turned off temporarly?