Lionheart TB-21 CTD when pressing Avionics button

I was wrong about this. It was my fault.

I HUMBLY APPLOGISE TO THE DEV.

The dev is a friend - I’ll ask him to have a look.

1 Like

Hello,

I am Bill Ortis, the dev that was part of the team that modified the TB21 from FSX/P3D to MSFS.

I just clicked the Avionics button several times, nothing bad occurred. I wonder if an addon has perhaps caused this? 2 people had missing wings and bits, which was caused by an addon that hides things, perhaps for faster frame rates? I do not know.

I like to improve my models, so I update them often. Its not an easy sim to make aircraft for, so much has been learned in the several months that it has been out. We also had to update things recently because the XBox mouse control systems all changed. Hope you understand.

I like to think of updates as Christmas. When MSFS comes out with an update, ‘Christmas’. Similar to Apple events.

1 Like

I flew the latest TB21 from cold and dark today and had no issues like this. I’m sorry this is happening, but I agree trying with no other mods might be a start.

Or see if a clean reinstall helps?

Ok copy everything that was said…but I am not going to remove the add-ons I use such as the WT avionics, PMS avionics, for one plane when every other plane (that still works post SU5 & the Hot Fixes) works with them, if that is the case.

I will try again a fresh install from Simmarket.

1 Like

I think you’ll be fine with those. Check to see that they’re all upgraded. I had a problem with the GNS530 addon yesterday and the update today fixed it.

And for what it’s worth, I hope it’s just an outdated addon. I run with 400+ addons and am working fine. But it’s a lot to keep up with.

Let us know how it goes.

I am very sorry, I had an older version. I was also frustrated as so many add-ons are getting busted by updates.

I am flying the plane now, and it is back to its wonderful self. I have amended the post, to anybody who has read the original ignore it, I take back what I said, and I was being factious and childish, because I am annoyed at all the broken add-ons…Yours however was not broken and was updated very quickly for SU5

THIS WAS MY FAULT AND I APPLOGISE!

2 Likes

We all go through that. Way more than we all admit due to all the changes in the sim. Just happy you got it sorted! Happy flying!

Yes she is way better than before My God that Turbo is working well now.

Thank you for being so Gracious about it.

2 Likes

Is there any chance that you guys could add the PMS GTN750 to this plane?

No problem, SuperSix. Its not easy dealing with so many things breaking. Hang in there.

1 Like

Many thanks and once again I apologise.

Hi there. Are you checking your website support enquiries? Been two days since I sent a ticket through and no response.

Hi Bill,

I have made a note further down to let you know that I haven’t had a response to enquiries through the website.

Anyway, can you advise why externally the landing and taxi lights aren’t illuminated?