LIRN (Naples) ILS 24Z procedure error

Yesterday on a LSGG-LIRN TBM930 ( Standard one) IFR Flight , I’have selected ILS 24 Z procedure approach.
According to Jeppesen (Navigraph) chart after overflying POM VOR you have to join BENTO IAF on the north side of the ILS Axis.
Selecting/loading/activatng PROC ILS 24 Z in my GTC G3000 display one track to join BENTO on the south ILS axis side , this is wrong and may be a problem due to hills in vicinity

Below print screen

Did you use navdata for MSFS?

1 Like

The screenshot shows a quite outdated approach plate. MSFS should be almost up to date but the approach plate is from OCT 2020. Maybe the procedure has changed in the meantime?

Or is Navigraph providing charts with older timestamps if there has been no change to that procedure?

Edit: Mea culpa! I can’t find any procedure with a left turn.
My guess is that MSFS only has BENTO in the approach but is missing D15.0 and thus draws a circling approach by guessing (wrong). That would be of course a bug.

Did you report it via Zendesk? That’s the best way to report such specific localized issues since the voting system on the forums won’t give enough votes to gain visibility to Asobo.

With Navigraph the track is on the north side (correct). Has to be a problem of default navdata.

My Navigraph is up to date !
Last update yesterday .

Is it normal my Navigraph FMS Data Manager does not display MSFS Path in settings?

You need the beta client app for the navdata to work with MSFS 2020.
Download here: Release notes - Navigraph Navdata Client - MSFS Navdata Beta / Release Notes - Navigraph

Navigraph FMS Data Manager

This is not it! you need to download the Navigraph Navdata MSFS beta program.

https://navigraph.com/redirect.ashx?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdownload.navigraph.com%2Fsoftware%2Fnavigraph%2Fwindows%2FNavigraph.exe&utm_source=forum&utm_medium=link_beta_app_download&utm_campaign=betainvite

Thank’s Lorenzo
Will do that tomorrow

Navigraph Navdata loaded installed updated !
BUT BUT BUT !
Something is still going wrong
Same FPL LSGG-LIRN

1. if I set APR Procedure ILS 24 Z before flight in the Worl Map Window I get

That is correct according Navigraph-Charts Jeppesen documentation

2. If the initial FPL has no APR Procedure defined and that one is defined during flight using G3000 GTC PROC APR IILS24 Z then I get

As you can see the procedure is WRONG

So I dont’ Understand where is the problem …