Lisbon (LPPT), Portugal: Active taxiway H1 mislabeled and (probably) incorrectly marked with X

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

There was a bug report about missing taxiway H1 in Lisbon (LPPT) airport. LPPT got modified as part of World Update 8: Iberia, which introduced taxiway H1.

However,

1. The taxiway has an X on it in MSFS. I looked at an LPPT aerodrome chart active 2 December 2021 that does not indicate that this is inactive (see screenshot section). 2 December 2021 is four months ago, as of this bug logging, so if there is a more current chart that the MSFS team has access to, I would defer to that. It is marked with an X in Bing aerial photos, which is probably why it is marked with an X in MSFS.
  2. The taxiway is labeled as โ€œHSโ€ instead of โ€œH1โ€ as it should be (see screenshot).

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

The โ€œXโ€ on taxiway H1 in MSFS:

This is from the LPPT aerodrome chart (which you can download via the link above) showing that taxiway H1 does not have an X over it as some other taxiways do in this diagram:

Screenshot showing that it is incorrectly marked as taxiway โ€œHSโ€:

Screenshot showing where taxiway H1 is in relation to the rest of the airport:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

1. Start Microsoft Flight Simulator.
  2. Use the drone cam or taxi to the taxiway. It is in the middle of runway 03-21. The last screenshot, below, shows where it is.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

N/A

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

World Update 8 (1.24.5.0). I believe that this taxiway was introduced in World Update 8.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OPโ€™s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Marked as wonโ€™t fix - can be tackled in World Hub editor.