List of "deafult" MSFS international airports?

Hallo,
does anybody have the updated Microsoft list of updated international airports? With SU7, I’ve seen coming ESSA (Stockholm) but also LUgano, Zurich, etc…just to know which place I will visit next… (I have the Premium Deluxe Edition…)
Thanks for help

A little confused, international simply means the airport has customs. For example there is a small airport in Houlton, Maine that fits this bill.

sorry you are right… I meant “big” airports for International airliners…

I had this in my bookmarks but it’s not updated with the latest changes from last week:

I use the following map in order to find handcrafted airports or other special places in msfs. Great work and many thanks to the author for his effort.

Sorry I am unable to paste the link…

The message is empty after pasting it

I don’t know @Gladwyn13 if this is the site you were going to link to?

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1KUg5jwyT_9k2A9n5IZ99UChlhfVUfO5S&ll=21.505906746155564%2C154.93763084374405&z=2

However, even if it isn’t, it is still a pretty good site for listing handcrafted airports (in addition to lots of other useful information from the various World/sim uodates, e.g. POIs)

Thank you Tamalien,

Exactly this is the one I wanted to…

1 Like

My apologies. For various reasons I haven’t had access to my PC for 2/3 months so have been out of the flightsim game.

I’ll have a look and make additions. Where are we now? I think the last info on there was from WU5. I assume there has just been WU6?

Cheers.

No need to apologize! :slight_smile:

There were a few added in the latest Sim Update (7). This is from the release notes:

New Airports
We are adding 8 handcrafted airports in Central Europe and the United States:

• Leipzig/Halle Airport (EDDP)
  • Allgäu Airport Memmingen (EDJA)
  • Kassel Airport (EDVK)
  • Lugano Airport (LSZA)
  • Zurich Airport (LSZH)
  • Luzern-Beromunster Airport (LSZO)
  • Patrick Space Force Base (KCOF)
  • Marine Corps Air Station Miramar (KNKX)

I think these are the only ones missing from your list.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.