Little by little the users of xbox s we will go into oblivion?

Are you on Xbox, Steam or Microsoft Store version?

GAME PASS version

Hello guys.

With this latest update the most affected were the users of the Xbox series S, in different parts many CTDs have been seen as in the series X and PC but the ones that have been most affected were those of the series S. It has been noted that Asobo has wanted to implement a significant graphical improvement but that the S series can not reach the performance that the FS begins to require. I don’t want to be pessimistic but it’s the feeling I’m getting. It should be noted that until yesterday’s update, the S series worked perfectly, so perhaps (?) they will stop implementing updates for said console? What is your opinion?

The xbox s series still works well from what i have experienced since the update if not better. I am assuming that you are a pc user going by that you use the steam version. If that is the case then you have no place to comment on the xbox versions.

ther eis no way they can stop updates, its one online world.
but i tend to agree with you, i cannot update the stuff thats been updted, hangs and hangs,
so i give it a rest, many other games with less issues.

1 Like

I made a mistake, I use the Game pass version, I haven’t pc. I gonna edit the post

No problem.