Little nav map, tiles error message?

Been using the brilliant Little nav map program for a while now with no problems.
Today however I see this if I zoom in to map, anyone know what’s causing it?

4 Likes

I get it too. It can be mitigated by either toggling “Show hillshading on map” to off
or changing to another theme like OpenTopoMap

42 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks so much, I was going crazy.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks I’ll give it a try later :+1:

I didn’t know that hill shading thing was on. Glad to have my streets and points of interest back. I’m a sightseer when I go to places - I fly helicopters mostly - and the street map is the best map for that. Cheers, and thanks, Tamalien!

1 Like

Thanks!!!

Thanks! I will try it later

1 Like

Ah I just got it on the last session as well, I just zoomed out a bit more and it disappeared…Hillshading you say thanks I’ll remember to try that tomorrow…

Judging from the message it seems like the DB which supplies that particular bit of info may be experiencing some issues.

LittleNavMap only show Approaches in the Procedures tab, no ILS or RNAV like before, anyone else that have this problem?

A little bit more information from the LittleNavMap forum on avsim from Albar, including a link for adding additional maps to LNM (including google maps) which also provide a work around to this issue:

4 Likes

Thanks for the solution … that fixed the problem.

good that we have this community :+1:

Thank you, problem solved.

Thank you, I knew coming to this forum someone would know how to fix this mess.

Thanks, same problem!

Thanks I needed that. Any idea what happened?

1 Like

Amazing! Thank you :slight_smile:

Since Allow Marble widget URLs containing special characters · Issue #479 · albar965/littlenavmap · GitHub is fixed by @albar965 the number of available maps for LittleNavMap should increase drastically. I hope so! Waiting for a new release of LNM to give it a try. I’m personnally looking for french VFR map it can be either Geoportail VFR OACI map or SDOACI map (from Skydreamsoft - SDVFR).