Little Navmap on Tablet

I understand that Little Navmap can’t be run on a tablet - no app, can’t use much of it streamed to a browser. I was looking at buying a small portable second screen to connect via hdmi or USB to run LNM on the same PC as MSFS… But then stumbled upon Spacedesk which claims it will set up a connection via local network between the MSFS PC and any android device (Samsung Tab for example) making the PC see it as a normal second screen. AND it says that you can use the touchscreen as though it were just a screen plugged into the PC by USB. Sounds too good to be true… Has anyone had any experience with this?

Topic moved into 3rd Party > Tools & Utilities

1 Like

I tried it early on in order to place the ATC window on my phone, but I was getting CTDs all over the place. Not sure if it was an isse with Spacedesk or with MSFS, though, because it was about a year ago when MSFS was having problems with multiple monitors.

1 Like

Yes. I use it with a Samsung Tab A 10.1. Works fine. Many people are using it with MSFS.

1 Like

Amazing thank you. Saved huge money over a portable touchscreen and got tablet functionality as a bonus.

Some users have reported some drop in frames, I haven’t noticed, but then I don’t look at FPS unless someone asks. It’s free, so it won’t hurt you to try for awhile.