Little-navmap with FlightSimulator.me All-in-One Tablet

Is anyone using Little-navmap and FlightSimulator.me All-in-One Tablet together while flying with MSFS?
I have both apps on my PC and use them for MSFS flight plans. Before flying I’ve been using Little-navmap to create flight plans. And I’ve been screen snipping these as PDFs to put into the all-in-one tablet so that I can follow them in VR during flight.
It seems there’s a simpler approach though, avoiding the need for PDFs; as I understand it you can export a Little-navmap flight plan into MSFS and look at it during flight by clicking on the Navmap icon on the all-in-one’s tablet.
But I can’t make that happen. I can make the flight plan in Little-navmap and see it on the display then export it into MSFS.But then when I start MSFS and load the .pln from C:\Users\brian\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState, clicking the Navmap icon just presents a black screen on the tablet.
Any ideas please?

LIttlenavmaps saves the flight plans to your documents folder
\Documents\Little Navmap Files\Flight Plans
or to another location that you can pick

Unless you really need the AIO for other functionality, I’d advise using the free LNM VR panel on flightsim.to. Best plug in map I’ve seen, especially for VR. It’s much more lightweight and less clunky than the AIO (at least for my tastes) and you can even listen to local radio stations for extra immersion.

It simply mirrors what LNM is showing, including custom themes like Google maps etc.

Thanks for that. When the .pln ends up there can I see it by clicking the Navmap icon on the AIO tablet? That’s what I’m expecting to be able to do.

And thanks also to BearsAreCool510. I do like the AIO for other functionality. So if only I could see the flight plan by clicking th AIO Navmap icon that would be perfect. But is that possible? I might be wrong in expecting that icon to take me to the Little-navmap fight plan I want to use.

Create the flightplan in Little NavMap, export to MSFS. Load from MSFS and open the tablet and click on the NavMap button, you will see your flightplan in there along with your aircraft. You have to be sure to read all the instructions in the FlightSimulator.me for configuring the tablet to work with Little NavMap.

Thanks, I read that through and did all that was needed; in fact the problem lay elsewhere. I now know the reason I was not seeing Little-navmap on the All-in-one tablet - I hadn’t been starting the Little-navmap web server. So the original problem is solved.

However, after starting a flight and successfully getting the Navmap button to show the flightplan in the All-in-one tablet display, I can’t get the aircraft icon to stay in the centre of the screen as the flight proceeds. I can only bring it central by clicking User Aircraft from time to time. How can I keep it central all the time?

You have to redirect LNM server to the custom styles provided by All in One. Please, read the help pages here:

FlightSimulator.me - LITTLE NAVMAP

Read this PDF and it will work again !! https://flightsimulator.me/images/xplane/NAVMAP/NAVMAP_Help.pdf