Live Traffic has spawn issues

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Yes

Which aircraft are you using that experiences this issue?

/

Brief description of the issue:

The Sim spawns randome traffic in live-mode. After letting the Sim run for a while with Online-Traffic enabled (Ground Aircraft setting set to 0%) the airport is populated with inactive airplanes that do not even show a name-tamplate. It looks like they are injected as “sleeping” airplanes - just like when the Ground Aircraft setting is >0%.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Disable Ground Aircraft in the settings, enable live traffic with nameplates and go to an airport. Observe the added airplanes after a new minutes.

PC specs and peripheral set up:

/

Are you using DX11 or DX12?

/

Are you using DLSS?

/

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute to this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Are you using DLSS?

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Looks like there are multiple injections for the same flightnumber

Are you using DLSS?

I have the same problem.
AI Traffic is just simply below par in this simulation.

Yes

As described. Real time online keeps slowly spawning sleeping parked aircraft until airport is full
and no other aircraft can park. Ground aircraft slider is set to 0. I also tried changing the name of the trafficaircraft.bgl to trafficaircraft.off did not notice any change in the sim. Issue persisted.

DX12

Are you using DLSS?

Yes

I am new here. First post so please bear with . Navigating this forum has been difficult. On the Xbox, since the latest update on June 29th, I have been having major issues with the air traffic, not even spawning at all, or when they do, they have no lights showing, ect. Its even this way for player aircraft. All the international airports used to have alot of traffic going in and out, now its like im flying in an empty world, but yet I can hear the communications just fine. Also the external lighting in the aircraft is wonky now. Taxi light and landing lights dont even create a beam when on the ground at night, so I cant see a thing. Some of the nav lights are not i8mbedded into the wings of thse aircraft, and its hard to see em working. I have uninstall and reinstalled, the game, all corresponding mods, ect, and have even removed and re installed my profile. I even deleted my cache in game, to no avail. Its the little things like this that are beyond frustrating with this game. I have even sent a bug report to the zen desk, though I do not even know if it made it there or not. Any ideas as to what to do anyone? Help would be greatly appreciated.

I have the same issue. Si many planes and they don’t do anything. It’s hard to find a free gate.

yes

Not a single planr in the sky and no movement on the ground.

I tried both, same result.
Are you using DLSS?

yes

Closed as Won’t Fix for now.