Live Traffic Taking Off Nearly Instantly After Initial Take-off Roll

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Which aircraft are using that experiences this issue?

N/A

Brief description of the issue:

While watching Live Traffic taking off at KSFO, you can observe the AI aircraft taking off nearly instantly after they begin their take-off roll. They barely use any of the runway before they are airborne and climbing.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Load into KSFO, set up a drone and watch departing traffic utilize barely any runway before becoming airborne.

PC specs and peripheral set up:

Xbox Series X

Are you using DX11 or DX12?

N/A

Are you using DLSS?

N/A

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute to this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Are you using DX11 or DX12?

Are you using DLSS?

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Yup this is happening currently in su11 now . Ai traffic takeoff immediately after roll like 300’ and they are lifted off AND they lift off like flying saucers , all ai have Zero rotation on takeoff and Zero Flare on landing

I also get this on the pc regardless if using real time traffic, AIG or FSLTL. Its hilarious that airliners can take off in the first 1/4 of the runway. Regardless of airport

Yea , this is definitely a top 5 immersion killer

Hi @NixonRedgrave , @RainbowYard349 , @PilotCentaur736 , or anyone who voted for this (@MilitaryMav , @MuTe0794 , @Wined2310 , @Kaiii3 , @MintRobin607848 , @Chris002800 , @Eddrik84 ), does anyone have a video of this happening?

I’ll log on and make a clip here, shortly.

1 Like

Here’s a clip.

You can see the first aircraft’s indicated elevation starts lifting off prior to it crossing the first perpendicular runway it crosses.

When the camera switches to the other runway (I don’t think that Air Canada flight should be on its takeoff roll while the Flexjet is still taking off on the perpendicular runway!!) you can see the aircraft (a 737 Max) is lifting off too soon, as well.

EDIT: To put that take off distance in perspective, here is an overhead view of the runways. Look how short that distance is for 19R prior to it crossing 10L

2 Likes

Thank you!

Yep. Been happening since day one they takeoff using 1/8 the runway . Most of them takeoff like flying saucers too (no rotation) and also land like flying saucers (no flare) . Landings touchdowns also occur midpoint of runways

If you need more information/content, tell Asobo to contact me directly (they have my contact details)

1 Like

It’s funny to watch an A330 departs in 5 seconds when TOGA is set :smiley: