Live Traffic with working Liveries!

It’s just copying the mod folder into the Community folder of MSFS, like all mods.

2 Likes

Sorry if this was postet before but I could not find it. Is there a link where I can
download it? the github link on first post does not work

edit
ok I found it. it is a direct download link. Sorry

2 Likes

Great. I can’t wait FLAI model…Keep going!

3 Likes

FLAi is generally working well (some texture issues)

1 Like

Just a simple question: This is going to replace the default liveries (“A320neo” etc.) by the FLAi textures (which I know from their P3D pendant already). Otherwise the MSFS AI traffic is left untouched - right?

no, because the configs if set correctly, only allow the models to be used as Ai.

Probably a stupid question ( so i ask anyway :grimacing: )

This is ONLY for vatsim right ? This is not usable for the regular live AI traffic ???

These FLAi models are going to be AI live traffic aircraft, I do not know about VATSIM though.

FLAi will officially support VATSIM when they’re ready. Ours changes should work but we won’t officially support it.

1 Like

Cewl … hope so :+1::+1:

Lol i readed JEWair instead.

Is it already working with FLAI?

How to install?

Thanks

For live traffic we will be providing files that will suppress default Microsoft aircraft (except GA). It will be a separate file that you can place in your community folder.

This will not affect the “AI” Traffic mode, just the Live Traffic mode. We’re exploring different opportunities (like partnering with the livery megapack team) so we can add back the Neo and potentially others.

We are also planning to scale the project beyond FLAi models. We’d like modelers that want to contribute to submit their aircraft with the goal that we eventually cover ALL ICAO registered aircraft. An announcement will be detailing this in a few days!

16 Likes

Great! Can’t wait for it!

1 Like

I hope it also gets working on offline AI

1 Like

Any clue on FPS impact ?

It works offline but its not optimized yet. We are releasing live first followed by offline.

2 Likes

Live traffic is minimal for me but we need to test different specs more. Ill sync up with our testers and get back to you

1 Like

Looking forward, keep going the good work. Thx

Can’t wait ! Thank you for your effort !