Live Traffic with working Liveries!

How did you pull up the schedule in the sim?

I think this is a sim issue. I never see the same amount of aircrafts in the sim compared to flightaware of FR24. And no, it’s not an internet issue on my side.

1 Like

Click “Live Airport Activity”

(nowhere close to what I see in game, I think it has to do with how the sim spawns traffic when you load a new location, there’s an old thread about it)

1 Like

Thank you, I dont know how I missed that lol

1 Like

Yes it’s working, 15min delay, but its no problem. Thank You very much! Are planning any update in the future?

Do You think asobo will improve live traffic? That we could see more planes?

Ups… British Airwayws - LOT livery ? How it is possible?

Anything’s possible with the current implementation of live traffic lol.

3 Likes

Good pilot :smiley:

Contact points need to be updated. This is something we do not support. Developer’s will resolve this eventually but I can’t comment much on that. Is this IVAO still?

Yes IVAO.

Today I want to fly a320, and i have a problem its not working defult a320 and fbw. Is it possible is because ivao ane live traffic liveries? I have unistalled now all and still a320 is dead ;(

All screen are black, even on runway.

edit

When i turned off live traffic and ai models - a320 defult was working fine, after restart fs2020 + added fbw now a320 again is dead ;( nothing wont work ;/ sometime is working from runway, from gate is dead. I need change many times real time traffic on/off + resatrt flight and sometimes its working :confused:

That’s the first time I’ve heard of this. That’s interesting. I’ll try to reproduce on my end. You can use the a320, you just need to specify isAirTraff=1 for the liveries you want.

Hi BigBabyKP, I would to particpate as beta testers but I m not able to connect to your discord chanel

Thanks for your support

David

I have changed(aircraft.cfg) isAirTraff =1 in my a320 livery and still A320 FBW its not working! I even deleted all ivao files.

20201011092813_1|690x388

Where can be the problem? I have FBW in community but flight is starting with defult a320 and all screens are black, plane is shutdown. Even defult A320 is not working.

Try to set “Aircraft Ground Traffic” to 0. That worked for me with the FBW A320. Everything else can be left on (Live Traffic, IVAO etc.).
That bug has nothing to do with IVAO. It seems like sometimes the static aircraft generated by the “ground traffic” setting transfer their status/data to your plane due to the bug, which results in your plane being “switched off”, as they are switched off theirselves. Pretty stupid bug, but has been in the game since 1.83.

I did something(maybe reset traffic settings) and now always work only defult A320.

FBW is not working. It starts the flight with defult A320 despite the A32NX FBW files in community

Aircraft Ground is set to 0

Yes that’s the setting I was talking about.

For the A32NX:
Delete the A32NX mod from the community folder and redownload the current master and reinstall it again.

If it still only shows the default A320 in game after that, you should un-do every change you did while trying to solve your last problem (well, except for the ground traffic setting). Can’t help you otherwise, since the A32NX always loaded for me without exception.

FBW is changed something becouse stable version is working, develompent version is not! :confused:

I have always used and daily updated the master version (the one you download by clicking on the green “code” on the github page) - despite being no dev -, and it always worked without a flaw. The current one worked yesterday, flew from UK to Poland perfectly.
So yeah, I know they say “use the stable version”, but for me at least it never was a problem.

Anyway, if the stable version works for you, then have fun!

News from yesterday,

This link is not working now https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx its only for developer

Now we need to download

Definitly there is some kind a bug :slight_smile:

Again BA have LOT livery

Are You guys planning to import turboprops? Or it is problem in sim?