Live Weather Broken Again?

Temperature spiked above fl240 etc?

1 Like

Apparently this is not just the problem in meteorology.

ISA temperature is too high above FL240…A320NX cannot reach higher level than FL265. Switching to CLEAR SKY… remains the same.

Glad I’m not the only one. It was working perfectly fine a day ago.

And don’t even see an announcement from the devs stating any issues with servers or something.

Just don’t get it

1 Like

Not working today . Flight level 250 and the itt spikes you can hang it up after that point

2 Likes

I switched from DEV version to STAB… the problem is continued. There’s no telling if it’s as only as the A320NX or if it’s something in the simulator.

Could anyone report if this happens with other aircraft?

1 Like

Yes it does

It’s been reported wiht both the TBM and CRJ as well.

This isn’t an issue with planes. It’s a sim issue. Since this is a new issue, chances are they’re making changes server side and broke something in the process. And it’ll take weeks for them to acknowledge it, and weeks more to fix it.

1 Like

It seems all across the board pc and Xbox both different planes

1 Like

Well its more broken today then it has been (Temps above FL 240 issue) - but it really hasn’t been right since before SU7.

1 Like

This is a bug that has cropped up in the past, was fixed, and is now back again.

2 Likes

Same here bro speed tripping like helll altitude

True yesterday everything was fine

tbm (2)
Looks like the weather bug is back with a vengeance. Flew my TBM to Beijing and as I transitioned through FL250 I almost immediately stalled and my pilot got a serious case of whiplash.

2 Likes

It is just pathetic the same thing again :persevere:

I’m glad I found this. I thought I’d completely forgotten how to fly. It’s cut out on me on the 748, 78X, and now the F-15. VERY frustrating.

1 Like

Lame. I guess I won’t be flying today.

1 Like

Yep…hit 25 - 26K, and you’re gonna fall out of the sky.

1 Like

Yes indeed! :rofl: It’s MSBS from here on out I think.

1 Like

There seems to be an issue with temperatures today.

See this thread https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/oat-of-248-c-at-fl285/478029

Closing this as a duplicate.