Live Weather not working on Xbox

After the latest hotfix, I tested and this issue is still occurring :frowning:

same problem it keeps changing to clear skies every time i start a flight

Same issue, also getting blurry textures, buildings not loading correctly. Iā€™ve 240Mbps download, 26Mbps upload fiber optic connection, wired directly from a Netduma router to Xbox Series X.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had this today. Was flying in Jerusalem. Not only where the textures blurry on the ground but live weather was telling me they were having lightning storms. But when I took off it was clear skies.

I played with a friend who has a PC on April 9th. The real time was fine. Then there was a hard working week. So I decided to play on the weekend. But instead of April 14, the game changes to April 9. Can a developer take care of this problem?

This issue is occuring with me but I cannot seem to get it to stop. I havenā€™t flown with friends in months and cant seem to find out how to change it. This all started happening after Xbox release. any ideas on how to fix this? also, has anyone submitted a ticket?

I submitted a ticket and got an answer today. " ā€¦ Our team will review the information and try to reproduce the issue thanks to the information you provided. ā€¦"

The only way is to join again a group again. Important is, that this person starts the group, that starts the group in the past with you. After the group was started from this person you need to join the group, be sure you both are in the same group and the you leave the group again. The person who started a group must be the last one, who ā€œleaveā€ a group.

So THIS works!

What if I donā€™t have a friend to help me fix it some on help me

My live weather doesnā€™t work. The live weather toggle keeps flipping back.