Live weather stops injecting after a certain duration flown / certain time flown

I am intermittently getting the old “no live weather when you start a second flight” bug. Is anyone else experiencing this? First flight all ok, second flight temp/wind etc loads but no clouds. I can’t seem to find a pattern to it though. Sometimes it does, other times it doesn’t.

1 Like

Today at 12am it seems the bug is there…instant my AP give me 2 altitudes alerts and there are no clouds, when I am checking real weather radar maps there should be clouds all over.

Last night I noticed weather is not injected.
I switch live weather off, than on and than it injected.

Tried to disable and enable live weather five times, didn’t work, at least for me…

Same for me the winds and baro works but clouds are not being drawn. I haven’t had any clouds since yesterday but no announcement as to what is going on if it is isolated to some. Some people reports when the use vpn connection they get clouds but that did not work for me.

I had this same issue all day yesterday with no clouds anywhere. I then set up VPN which other people had mentioned helped. In doing that, I was able to select different servers around the world. Once I changed servers, the clouds came right back. I definitely think it’s a major server issue for MS/Asobo to look into.

Same for me right now. Getting live winds but no clouds being drawn. (Alaska, PANC - PADQ)

Tried different servers and different VPN locations.

I am on a server out of Atlanta now ,and I have clouds. Just departed KCLT.

Interestingly, it doesn’t appear to be pulling the METAR:

No it doesnt’t.

Lost Clouds and atc on this flight. Luckily both bugs have been logged. is there a timeframe on when they will fix things?

1 Like

who knows mate, could be SU 12 plus

1 Like

Weather for me is injecting yesterday’s weather. Even though the sim is selected 3 Feb, METAR is from 2 FEB.

1 Like

Happened again over the bay of biscay, 14:30 Z, 54 Minutes into the flight

1 Like

1 Like

Investigation is in progress:

1 Like

Just now on Easyjetsimpilot stream. 15:30 Zulu over central europe

8 Likes

I hope they can sort this out ASAP… This is gamebreaking like nothing else.

8 Likes

Well that is reason to not fly, I only like to fly with real live weather

I can not even create my own CUSTOM weather :scream: