Live Weather wrong altimeter altitude

I’m not sure if this is a know issue, but with Live Weather, the altitude indicated by the altimeter is not correct (barometric pressure set correctly).
For example (with current Live Weather) at Bar Yehuda Airfield (LLMZ) the ground altitude should be about 1229ft below sea level. However the altimeter is showing 472ft below sea level. With Live Weather turned off, the altimeter is showing the correct altitude.
Other examples: LFLJ 6359ft should be 6589ft, L06 511ft should be 200ft below MSL!

I think this could coincide with the issue we’ve been having with sea level and clouds rendering at ground level or below ground level with live weather, could be tied into the same problem I think

1 Like

Things are so messed up at the moment, with such strange interrelationships, that I would not be surprised if the JFK Marshall’s Missing left baton, was not the cause of low clouds in San Francisco !!

Don’t you even DARE dare to look at the Errorr Log in the Dev Console.

Go on – I Double Dare you !!

1 Like

I noticed this behavior with REX as well, so may not be isolated to just live weather.

Have an issue when landing at EGAC, the metar is set at 961, as stated in Rex and in real. set it in the aircraft, but it gives a negative altitude ( should be 0 as the airports altitude is about 12 feet) in the weather config using default weather, the lowest you can set is 983, causing issues when flying on vatsim as i am showing 600 feet higher than i should be!

My airbus 320 starts off 5000ft in the air according the altimeter. Sitting on the ground it says 5000ft. Nothing will zero it all the way.

Bug still exists today and seems to be worse as the altitude is high. 100ft difference on ground at Daocheng Yading ZUDC and this messes up my RNAV approaches on all high altitude terrains :confused: Hope more people can vote here to get this solve. No problem by my side on low altitde terrains, below 2000ft.