Liveries - Megapack V4 from msfsaddons for A320neo and Cessna 208

In case anyone missed this and was still waiting/looking for some custom liveries

Content, installation instructions, pictures and everything else is explained and shown in the link’s page.

5 Likes

thank you for this list

1 Like

once we download to our PCs do they just show up in game or do we have to something else to get them there?

Hmmmm, did you watch the video?

1 Like

I am now. Did not see that before!

I did literally EVERYTHING he did in the video, pausing it like 15 times to make sure I did it all as he did. None of the liveries are showing up in game. Any help please??

I’ll upload some info for you shortly…all my screen shots are at home

Make sure you are putting the files in the Community folder, be sure it’s the correct folder!

If you installed the game in a different drive than the default installation path then it should be there, go to the 90 gb installation folder you setup during the first time installation of the game because for me the community folder was there and not the folder shown in the tutorial.

Also check the link again, a new version 6 came out with 70 liveries instead of 40 for new planes.

1 Like

wait, so i should put the liveries where the 90gigs is? even if the 90 gigs IS NOT in the community folder??

I think I see what you mean now, I apparently have TWO communtiy folders. 1 with the 90 gigs and 1 without…

OK, that certainly worked! thank you so much!!

2 Likes

Yeeeaaa boi

Glad I could help

1 Like