Livery Discussion | Discuss Liveries Here!

Does anyone know how to delete liveries in the livery pack? Just to where its the liveries I want?

Not yet because its a premium aricraft and you need to make all the cfg yourself from scratch which is not always easy to do. Like im working on the Shock Ultra but it takes a long time having to do all the cfg files.

2 Likes

How do you all do a repaint if you don’t mind my asking? Are there templates?

How do you do repaints? Is there a template to use? I want to make some real world Longitudes.

Has anyone noticed a performance hit using the mega pack textures for AI, or are there scaled back AI models already in FS2020 by default?

I personally very much appreciate and enjoy the 72-pack of liveries. They look great to me, and the price is certainly right. I want to thank any of you who worked on this or distributed it or promoted it or made videos about it. You’ve definitely enriched my flight sim experience. Please know that some people here are still capable of gratitude.

1 Like

Hey,

I made the corrections on the Azul Conecta 208.

Links is here

Photos:

It`s the same photos from v1 because the problems were in the right side os the plane

3 Likes

Nice, I just figured it out you don’t need to relaunch the sim after each photoshop changes.

Switching to default livery then load again your custom livery is enough !

Not needed either just click on the same livery again and it reloads with the edits you saved, makes for easy editing whike previewing ingame

love that DHL livery…super clean

Something was recently spotted in KPAE…

Release date of course, depending on how well behaved everyone is on the forums :wink:

12 Likes

oh dude this is EPIC

Nice

this is Singapore Airlines cause of the tail livery

i thought it was a different one…on another note where can you even find the outline file? Rather, the file youd use to create the texture

The ones I’m editing so far are

787_10_AIRFRAME_TAIL_ALBD.PNG.DDS
787_10_AIRFRAME_FUSELAGE1_ALBD.PNG.DDS
787_10_AIRFRAME_FUSELAGE2_ALBD.PNG.DDS

Note that I have the steam version so you may not be able to access the files if you use the windows store one.

well i have the windows version, so im out of luck to get the liveries, the reason i got the win version is I’m planning to get the series X soon

1 Like

I do have the windows version…where could i find the files for the XCub? I dont have premium deluxe sadly :frowning:

Indeed, i tried this randomly and my livery was updated !

For anyone who installed with game pass, and installed into a custom folder, I can see the Community and Official folders, but when I put the liveries in there nothing. I went to %localappdata% then Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache, then I had to click on LocalCache because there was nothing in it if I just hit the arrow. I then made a Community folder and copied it into Packages and then put the extracted liveries in that folder and it worked. Hope this helps anyone with game pass.

The Unites States of America Boeing 747-8i Air Force One by @Spoon#5414
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LMEOBlZ5lNQ-I3qsBfy0wULCN-V75TRi/view?usp=sharing(upload://ugsMPXlzguTNtEZlVC9hdzhxdfQ.jpeg)

6 Likes