Livery pack One Bredok3D

Hello I just saw that Bredok3d made a livery pack for Xbox for the 320 I find it shameful to make paid packs while on PC know free with Flightsimto it would be cool who and more control on the market to clean

Yes, it is absolutely shameful that this exists, especially with how poor the quality is. Every time I see it posted on reddit I jump on it and try to get people to avoid it. This needs to be discouraged.

1 Like

probably is just an option for Xbox users, they don’t have liveries for free

the G1000nxi mod and free on xbox for more info, so Bredok3d just take players for pigeons, he can just make it free as part of the store.

yes they make free xd but is bredok3d… they make that Frankenstein 3dsmax xd

I bought it as we have no liveries for the A320 atm. I agree quality is poor plus the front windshield is purple :frowning:

1 Like

dont like dont buy it.

1 Like

So you accept who has dirt in the store so you don’t have to say anything more for you like Toby says the livery has a bug that makes the purple windows super :+1:

1 Like

Yes I accept it.

Just been fixed with an update- least thats something…

Can’t really complain. People wanted liveries, they got liveries. You can’t get free liveries on Xbox… Also in the past, 3PDs have also charged for liveries. By looking at the screenshot, I don’t see any quality issues.

Hello,
I moved your topic into Third Party Addon Discussion. The Marketplace category is really for discussing the Marketplace, itself, and not the items being sold there.

Airbus A320neo pour Microsoft Flight Simulator | Flightsim.to If you liked paying for Bredok3d products then yes you are in your place lol there are more than 30 million free deliveries on pc for MFS my vouchers the Xbox community prefers to pay bon vue they pay 100 € on Fut FIFA or Fortnite in anyway I would take 0 € on the livery view the real community makes free livery

I list the issues of the Bredok liveries here. I also sent them feedback in the Facebook group as well as email.

British Airways:

• The blue line at the intersection of the wings and the fuselage is too thick and distracting, and the “British Airways” text almost clips into it, which doesn’t look good especially from the default chase cam distance.
  • The tail number is in the wrong spot. The flag and the tail number should be below the row of windows, not above it. Also, the flag and the tail number are misaligned.
  • The tail paint uses plain colours, it lacks the lighter stripes, the “flag wave” effect that is on the real planes’ tails. It’s not authentic.

Delta:

• The American flag is not positioned correctly, it clips into the windows on both sides. It should be higher.
  • The tail number uses a completely wrong font, it looks like Times New Roman or something. It’s different on the real planes.
  • Delta planes don’t have the thick blue line at the intersection of the wings and the fuselage.

Lufthansa:

• The German flag with the tail number is positioned incorrectly. Both should be below the windows, not above them.
  • The livery mixes up two different Lufthansa paintjobs. If the tail logo is white then the belly of the plane is white, too. The grey belly goes with the yellow tail logo. Your livery mixes the two, with grey belly and white logo (which is a bit too small as well).
4 Likes

“Pack one” suggests to me they’re planning more livery packs. What is their FB page by the way… I can’t seem to find it…

You can find it here.

Any more news on his livery pack 2?

Still no word on the livery pack 2

I wish you were making stuff for the marketplace, such attention to detail :ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

Who are you referring to?