Air Inuit

Wheels Up

Searca Colombia

Hi all please could anyone to a livery for Cessna Citation CJ4 Sa airlink

Thank u

images

Here you go Johny SoundsAir C208B

Download from AVSIM here

Based in Wellington New Zealand, just the thing for short hops across Cook Strait.
Installation is Drag and Drop the included folder to you /Community folder.

1 Like

Nice job! :small_airplane: :smiley_cat:

Hello everyone! I would love to make my own livery, but I cannot find anywhere anything that works, so I ask anyone to please make an A320 livery for me

Thanks!
-Max

If you dare to try to do it yourself, here you go.

1 Like

I made the livery and made the image in gimp and everything, how do i insert it into the game? It isnt working

Unfortunately, I have no idea about creating liveries, hence I sent you that video! :stuck_out_tongue: I would work through every process again, often it’s small things like a missing tick here and there that cause issues. It’s all trial and error mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey all

Think my post got deleted in the thread but I posted quick about requesting a livery for the Baron 58. I would compensate for time. Looking for a Cape Air livery, local airline in this area, they dont use B58s (Cessna 402s) but it would be cool to have

3 Likes

I’d say something about Sandpiper Air and the Hackett brothers, but I don’t think anyone else here is old enough to know what I’m talking about.

2 Likes

Haha you might be right there. Never see it on TV anymore either, unless I just miss it entirely

CBS All Access has it. I think it still holds up after all these years!

Strange I was just thinking of that show recently.

1 Like

Can one of you skilled painters please do a L-4 WWII livery for the Savage Cub? It doesn’t have to be an exact replica, but I do like the noseart on the first example below…

If you don’t mind that it’s a french livery sans the nose art :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d prefer the US markings, but that is a good start. I’ll definitely check it out. :+1:t2:

Here you go :slight_smile:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/usaaf-us-army-air-force-savage-cub-grasshopper-wannaby/296779

1 Like

Request: American Trans Air (ATA)
Aircraft: A320 or 787

ATA was an airline that operated from 1973 until 2008. Would love to see an ATA livery on either the A320 or 787.

2 Likes

Can one of you talented re painters produce this one:

)

3 Likes

Would like to see this one as it is one of the best liveries for me.