Livery Request List

Looking for your next paint project? Can’t find that unique livery of your favorite airline? Post all requests here and those interested in working on it can DM you.

1 Like

Request: American Trans Air (ATA)
Aircraft: A320 or 787

ATA was an airline that operated from 1973 until 2008. Would love to see an ATA livery on either the A320 or 787.

Can one of you talented re painters produce this one:

)

3 Likes

Would like to see this one as it is one of the best liveries for me.

just white livery for 747 without windows as freighter and why white ? no mirrored image on other side :slight_smile:

I’d love, love, love a Caravan and A320Neo in Nationwide colours, for our virtual airline of the same name.

1 Like

Avianca for the 787 is needed, can someone make this livery?

(Also a fictional retro livery as well)

I don’t know if anyone’s interested in creating a fictional airline livery…

I have a concept for a virtual airline I’m using for MSFS 2020 called Angel Wings. They are a airline charter that owns private jets from business jets, to fully custom A320s. They lease these to rich folks. One of their clients will be a billionaire and his family that has leased an A320 Neo with pilots (me) to do a world tour. It would be interesting to do a custom A320 livery that somehow captured the “Angel Wings” concept. Maybe some angel style wings on the vertical stabilizer, or even just a simple livery with the words “Angel Wings” on the side would be good. The “Angel” brand is supposed to be about safety as if you’re in good hands. It’s not a religious thing.

1 Like

Anybody here interested in doing a Cape Air livery for the B58?

5 Likes

Requesting anyone to do an AZAL Azerbaijan Airlines for both the A320 and 787

2 Likes

Request for these ‘oldies’ for the Airbus A320neo:

As massive thank you:
A cold beer out of your own fridge at home for the painter(s) who are willing to paint these! :rofl::crazy_face:

Can anybody do this for A320Neo (much prefered) and B787? “Fly Armenia Airways” Its a future Armenian flag carrier that its in process of being inaugurated, so techinically its fictional at this moment? But it would be much appreciated for Armenian Sim pilots… Not much work to do as you can see, only stick the name on fuselage and pain the tail and engines. Thanks !
craft

2 Likes

Following :wink:

1 Like

Please Iberia a320 for 1.10.8

There already is one at flightsim.to: https://flightsim.to/file/1897/iberia-a320-neo-ec-ner-8k

Would anyone please make the EC-KKS (IBERIA - retro liverie)?

https://www.aviationcorner.net/show_photo_en.asp?id=459464

ps: yes i know is an A319…

Hello, I was wondering if someone could paint this DV20, or at least help me finding the paintkit, as I coulnd’t find any by myself

1 Like

Any plans to make a Japan Airlines 787?

I did look it up but it only has the A320

I wanted the 787 which no one has made one yet

1 Like