LKPR Václav Havel Airport by Orbx CTD

Hi there
Anyone too experiencing Orbx LKPR constant CTD on Xbox? I am not able to get from gate to runway as it causes CTD in 100% cases. Sometimes it crashes right after spawn at the gate , sometimes during pushback, sometimes during taxi, it is random where it happen, but it will happen for sure. So far not a single take off. CTD everytime. I uninstalled every other 3rd party addon but it is still happening… Am I the only one or?
Thnx

Added tags to help meta search.

After good amount of failed tries i managed to take off… I guess it has something to do with IFR plan. As only 2 success cases so far were without any flight plan loaded and under VFR. When I spawn directly on runway there is also some possibility to manege take off without CTD, sometimes even under IFR, but cold and dark start from gate and under IFR? No way, can’t even get to runway threshhold, random CTDs on random places on my way there… Shame that I spend money on this and what is even worst Prague is my city, so I was so excited getting this addon, and now it is even bigger disapontment :frowning:

On todays development update I saw that it has been updated for just Xbox, will give it a try later today… Hope it gets fixed

It is not fixed, same as before. I have constantly ctds starting cold and dark :frowning:

1 Like

Another Xbox specific update to prevent CTDs recently rolled out (1.25.12.0), ok let’s give it another shot today but, honestly, I do not have too high expectations… Anyone tried it already?

Edit: nope, it still crashes randomly, but certainly :frowning:

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but, does anyone have a more recent experience of this airport on Xbox and whether it is now stable?

Yes, there were several vram tweaks since original release (on sim as well as on product itself) and as far as i am aware it works just fine right now

1 Like

Hi
the same at normal PC system. its not fixed

On Xbox it still works with occasional black screens in cockpit. But i think that it has something to do with load caused by PMDG 737 i am currently using as it is pretty hard addon for sim and Xbox. Lowering for example traffic density or disabling live weather seems to have signifficant impact on number of black screens issue to appear+it is not happening with less complex Aircraft selected