Loading flight very long since Sim update 6

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox. #pc

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?Microsoft Store

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it? no

Brief description of the issue: Loading fight very long since Sim update6 , some flights never start ( loading bar seems to be stopped when fully filled)

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Had this issue before SU6 but only with the FBW A32X. Now, nothing wirks anymore. Flight loads fully, then nothing happens.

1 Like

For me this issue has occured Yesterday since SimUpdate 6 and this is again really crazy that flight won’t lod using third party sceneries !!! I’ve no issue using A320 FBW

1 Like

Tested it and it figured out, that everything works fine as long I only use stock GA, Airliners, Scenery etc. If i´m trying to load a 3rd party software from the marketplace like an airplane, airport or e.q., Flight loads fully and then the system stops working.

2 Likes

yes this is the issue since Sim Update 6

1 Like

im having this issue also . the flight wont load up

1 Like

Hi, By removing the Rex Aiport textures folder from ‘Community’, flights now loaded correctly !!! Happy that this has fixed this issues ! Now check if you have also this addon installed. if yes, you need to remove it temporarily until getting an update

Update for Rex Global texture has been released and no more issue at all ! considering this issue resolved !

I still have this issue and I do not have REX textures. The sim loads flights fine with a completely empty community folder but once anything is loaded into the community folder the flight will load to the very end of the progress bar and then do nothing at all. I’ve reinstalled the sim and tried everything I can including using a different Xbox account but the problem persists. So frustrating

Perhaps try to delete contents.xml located in : C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

I’ve tried that, I’ve tried deleting scenery indexes, I’ve tried lowering graphics settings to the lowest, I’m at a dead end with it… I can’t think of anything else I can try and there doesn’t seem to be a workaround. No matter what the progress bar loading into a flight reaches the very end and then stays there indefinitely

1 Like

im having the same freaking problem and ive tried everything also . im surprised they haven’t announced a fix for this like they usually do after a major update

2 Likes

The issue hasn’t even been added to their Known Issues so God only knows when we’ll be able to fly again!

1 Like