Loading main menu problem

Hello all after the recent update for VR I’ve been having a problem with my flight simulator. Every time I try to start it up I’m stuck on the loading screen. The loading bar goes all the way to the end but I can’t get on my main menu. I’ve tried running it as administrator but that doesn’t work either, any ideas?

2 Likes

Hello same here! The blue bar and loading pics are well but when the blue bar is 100% is just blocked…

I’m having the exact same issue, the only thing that works for me is to remove all mods from the Community folder. I’m assuming the latest update has broken compatibility with mods.

I’ve got over 50 mods installed and I’ve started testing each one individually to see if I can find the problem. So far all paid mods such as the ones from Orbx work fine. If I have a further update, I’ll let you know.

This is by far the most frustrating update to the Flight Simulator yet, I really wish the team would test these updates before they release them or at the very least, let us know in the changelog that it will have issues with mods, etc based on a structural change of the games code.

Hello,
I moved this out of General Discussion into Bugs & Issues / Performance & Graphics.

kinda same issue here, but it will finally go through. but sometimes it takes up to 25 min.

:beers:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.