Loading the A310 leads to CTD

When I try to start a flight with the Airbus A310 it loads pretty quickly then crashes the sim. I found out that there are files missing in the work folder of the aircraft. There is not a single file. I tried to delete the aircraft and redownload it completely but nothing helped. The files are still missing. Is there anyone with the same issue?

5 Likes

Hello, me too !!! 3 try, and 3 CTD
 ???

1 Like

Yes. I tried it 3 times and got everytime a ctd while loading

1 Like

Thats strange but unfortunately I dont have a solution for this because I can’t even get the A310 to work

1 Like

Same here. Whenever I try to load the A310 exactly what you described happens.

2 Likes

Same problem you see it in the hangar but how you try to fly it throws me out I deleted everything and reinstalled the full game no same problem

1 Like

I tried to delete everything too but it is still not working

1 Like

Me too i tried everything to make it work but cannot. I hope this problem will raise up to the devs.

1 Like

It seems like they do know about it. It Is under Investigation and hopefully they patch this soon. So hopes are rising that we can enjoy the A310 in a few days or in a week or so

1 Like

Same here
starts to load and then CTD
Beaver and DC-3 work fine.

Have exactly the same. All other aircraft loads and fly well. The A310 everytime do a CTD when load +/- at 3/4.

Last time i contacted inibuild tech support they told that can’t do nothing because the ctd was before a310 loading.
Its a issue with a310 + msfs, so i hope both see where is the problem and not enter into the “throwing the responsibility to each other” game.

1 Like

Okay. So we have to rely on Asobo fixing this mess? It would be very sad If we can’t use the plane for longer or never

Hi, same thing with me on Xbox S, your not alone unfortunately. They’ll sort it out one day. But it doesn’t happen always. I’ve been able to cold start and fly at least once, funny.

The same here. CTD loading the aircraft.
I think it could be the same problem as with the Volocopter, which does not work until today and also causes a CTD

In my case (Aerosoft 10-DVD-boxed “Premium Deluxe”-Version on PC), two aircraft cause this CTD while loading a flight, the Microsoft A310 as well as the Microsoft Volocopter (CTD since release). One difference between those two and all other working aircraft is the missing file ‘aircraft.cfg’. Therefore, it could have something to do with encryption (“fsarchive”), maybe a Windows requirement or setting?

Same for me :
Box Premium - Empty Community - Safe mode
CTD before A310 has loaded.
It is impossible to do the “helicopter-fix” by switching back to Legacy-Flightmodel", because I have a CTD before the plane has loaded.
Same for DA62.
All other planes work fine.

Same for me. The A310 crashes the Sim

Same for me, 310 causes ctd every time, same issue with the DA62 which was a really nice aircraft before the anniversary update. Now ctd on loading. All my usual aircraft seem to be ok.

1 Like

Ikr. Every other aircraft is working just fine. The PMDG 737 works fine, the DC 3 works fine, the a320nx and all the others but not the A310. I hope this gets fixed soon.