Loading times post SU9 - Can the community folder remain full?

The biggest part in my community folder are aircraft and then there is 27gb of aig-traffic files. Until SU9 i used addon linker and loaded only the addons that i wanted to use in my upcoming flight to reduce the loading time. Now we have SU9 and i feel there are faster loading times for addons, that were already loaded before.

So now i am not sure if the faster loading times presist, when i load a diffrent combination of addons with every start of the sim, or should i just keep everything in the community folder to keep changes to a minimum?

Aig files? Please explain. Thank you.

How long are your loading times?
After the last update, mine needs 3.5 minutes to be in the world map. I have 1700 addons in my Comm folder with more than 300 Gb.
I am using Addon linker, but I have everything activated.

Scott

Just did a test here, just over 2 minutes, about 20 seconds quicker and I have added two Fly Tampa airports and the MD-82 ,first load in of the MD-82 could have been beaten by pizza delivery but ever since it’s fine.

as always using add-ons linker

Thanks for your response. I came to the conclusion, that there is no gaine on the next startup when all addons are loaded. Only loading the necessary addons is still faster.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.